The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website. If you find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, please send us an email. Those accessing this website are advised:
- Birthright New Zealand makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website.
- The information on this website may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice.
- Birthright New Zealand is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. Birthright New Zealand neither endorses the information, content, presentation, and accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice and visitors to this website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Birthright New Zealand.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- All those accessing this website who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.
Usage information is gathered for performance and monitoring of the website. All information is de-personalised and cannot be tracked back to any single individual. There are no tracking elements in this website. For information about the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects all personal information in New Zealand, visit http://privacy.org.nz.